Guru Gobind Singh University (GGSIPU) will host IPUCET Law 2018 exam on 16th April, for admission of applicants for as many as 1395 seats in different UG law courses in around nine affiliated colleges.
Required Eligibility Criteria for IPUCET Law 2018:
Applicants, who are planning to appear in IPUCET Law 20188 must check below for the eligibility criteria before applying for it –
- Aspirants required to qualified 10+2 or 12th examination from a recognized board/university
- Candidates should have cleared individually in each subject and attained at least 50% marks of the total marks in aggregate
- Applicants should have qualified in English (Core or elective or functional) subject
- Applicants pursuing in 10+2 or equivalent examination may also eligible to apply provided they meet the eligibility criteria while they are attending counseling process
Click Here for More Details
How to apply for IPUCET Law entrance exam?
Aspirants applying for IPUCET Law 2018 Application Form required to follow the below listed instructions for a hassle-free and successful application process.
- Candidate can apply for IPUCET Law exam online by going through the official portal of this board which is www.ipu.ac.in/. The IPUCET Law online application form will comprise of two separate forms; one for filling the personal or general information about the applicant such as name, father’s name, educational qualification etc and the other for programme details and fees payment. Once the applicants completed the first application step, they can proceed to the next step.
- All mandatory fields should be filled with genuine and accurate details. Candidates, who were applying for more than one programme will needed to fill in different application forms
- Applicants required to fill in the application form of IPUCET Law very carefully, as once the application form will be submitted you cannot be edited back. However, you required to re-register in case of any alterations in personal details
- While filling in the details in IPUCET Law application form, applicants need to proceeded the next field by mouse click rather than using the tab key of keyboard
- Applicants required to sent an application fee of Rs. 750 in either of the online mode using Debit card/ Net Banking/Credit Card
Click Here for more details on application procedure
IPUCET Law examination Admit Card?
Candidates can download their IPUCET Law 2018 Admit Card from the official website of board, a week before scheduled examination date. No applicant will be permitted to appear for IPUCET Law without a genuine IPUCET Law Admit Card.
IPUCET Law Examination Pattern
IPUCET Law will be held most probably on May 2017 in offline mode. The duration of this exam will be 150 minutes. IPUCET law exam will comprise of 150 objective-type questions (MCQs) from different sections covering English Language and Comprehension, Legal Aptitude and Reasoning, General Knowledge. Every right answer would be rewarded with four marks. There will be also negative marking for every wrong response given by candidate i.e. one mark will be deducted from total scored marks. The IPUCET Law offline exam will be held in Delhi only.
IPUCET Law selection procedure:
The selection of candidates in desired UG law courses will be made on the basis of their performance and total marks scored in IPUCET Law exam.
For further details regarding Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test for BA LLB course , you may visit official website link which is www.ipu.ac.in/