Gspacademy is the best coaching for bca entrance in South ext delhi . top 10 Coaching institute in delhi provides excellent results since last ten years.
CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 Overview
B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc. (Environment Management), M.Sc.(Forensic Science), M.Sc.(Ciminology), B.Arch., BCA, BBA, MBA, BMC, B.Sc.(MLT), B.Sc.(Hons) Nursing, BJ(MC), BASLP, BRT, B.Pharma, BPT, MPT, BHMCT, B.Ed., LLB, LLM, MAHM, MCPHM, MHRPD, BHMS, MBBS and Ph.D etc
We will discuss in detail here the CETs for BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications).
CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Checking eligibility criteria is essential for the candidates as it gives them an idea of the conditions they need to meet to apply for the exam. It gives details of the age and educational qualification required to be eligible for CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 exam.
- You should have passed 12th (CBSE) or an equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with a pass in English (core or elective or functional) and Mathematics or Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications.
- You should have completed a 3-year diploma in any branch of engineering from a polytechnic that is duly approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to a recognized examining body with a minimum of 50% marks.
CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 Application Details
Candidates who want to apply for CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 should first read CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 eligibility criteria and the guidelines. All the details are provided in CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 brochure. Candidates who fulfill all the conditions should only apply for CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 entrance exam.
Steps to fill CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 Application form:
- Visit the official website of GGSIPU to fill the online application form
- There click on the exam link and generate your login id
- Fill all the required details like Name, Qualifying exam, mailing address etc.
- Upload all the documents including photograph, signature and thumb impression
- Pay CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 application fee
- Submit the form and take a printout of the same
Application fees detail
CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 Application process will complete only after candidates pay CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 Application fee. Candidates need to pay an amount of INR 1000 to complete their application process. CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 Application fee can be paid only in online mode and will not be refunded once submitted.
CET (GGSIPU) BCA Exam Pattern
CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 will be a pen and paper based exam. There will be 150 questions from different subjects. Candidates will get a total of 150 minutes to solve all the questions.
- CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 Exam Pattern
- The exam will have 150 questions
- Test will be 2.5 hours
- The exam will be of a total of 600 marks
- Each question will be of 4 marks
- There will be a negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer. However, there will be no negative marking for skipping a question.
Number of Questions
|English Language & Comprehension||
|General Knowledge- IT and Science Related||
CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 Exam Syllabus
The GGSIPU-CET is not common for different courses. There is a separate entrance test on separate dates for each course. But the format of the question papers for all courses is more or less the same; they consist of multiple-choice objective-type questions (150 questions, 600 marks, 2.5 hours). The answers have to be marked on an OMR sheet. Every question is of equal weightage, with negative marking for wrong answers.
CET (GGSIPU) BCA 2018 Exam Syllabus
|Computer Basics||Organization of Computer|
|Central Processing Unit (CPU)||Structure of instructions in CPU|
|input / output devices||Computer Memory|
|Memory Organization,||Back-up devices|
|Reading Comprehension||Sentence Jumble|
|Sentence Improvement||Subject Verb Agreement|
|Sentence completion||Word Usage|
|Synoymns||Idioms and Pharses|
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
|Politics||Banking and Finance|
|Institutions of India||Defence & Space|
|Indian Judiciary||Awards & Honours|
|Indian Constitution||International Relations|
|Science and Technology||Movies|
|Who’s who||Indian Industries|
|Indian Agriculture||Current Affairs|
|Data interpretations||Data Sufficiency|
|Profit, Loss and Discount||Percentage|
|Partnership||Pipes and Cisterns|
|Time and Work||Time, Speed and Distance|
|Ratio and proportion||Age|
|Averages||Alligation and Mixture|
|Circular Track & Upstream-downstream||Compound interest|
|Relative speed||Simple Intrest|
|Angles, lines||Properties of Circles|
|Area and Volume of 2D and 3D figures||BODMAS/Simplification|
|Quadratic equations||Number System|
|Probability||LCM and HCF|
|Permutation and Combination||Height and Distance|
|Indices||Arithmatic and Geometric Progression|
|Set Theory & Venn Diagram||Geometry and Mensuration|
|Properties of Quadrilaterals||Properties of Triangles|